OSSSC RI ARI SYLLABUS 2021 OSSC LATEST SYLLABUS
The ODISHA SUBORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (OSSSC) will hold a written examination for the positions of Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector, and Amin. Candidates who have applied for these positions can review or download the written test exam curriculum. The syllabus is an important document that aids in subject-by-subject preparation.
The selection process will be through 2 phases
1. Physical Fitness Test
2. Written Test
1. Physical Fitness Test l OSSSC RI SYLLABUS 2021:
- A “Male” Must not be less than 160 centimeters (155 centimeters in case of SC/ST candidates) in height and 80 centimeters around the chest
- A “Woman”, must not be less than 150 centimeters (145 centimeters in case of SC/ST candidates) in height; and
- Must be knowing cycling and swimming.
2. Written Test l OSSSC RI SYLLABUS 2021:
The following is the OSSSC exam format for RI written tests.
- The written test will be a multiple choice objective type.
- The total number of written tests for 350 Marks for the post of R.I. and 250 Marks for the post of ARI and Amin.
|I||General Knowledge (For R.I. only)||100||2 hours|
|III||Basic Computer Skills||50||1.0 hour|
|IV||Handwriting in Odia||50||1.0 hour|
(i) The standard of examination shall be equivalent to that of Secondary School.
(ii) A candidate has to score a minimum of 30% marks in each subject both in written practical tests to qualify.
(iii) The lists of qualified candidates drawn up in order of merit on the basis of the performance in the written and computer tests shall be equal to the number of vacancies advertised.
I. General knowledge l OSSSC RI SYLLABUS 2021
In this category, there should be a series of matching questions of different categories like:
(a) Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places,
(b) Geographical facts with places,
(c) States, Countries and institutions with headquarters,
(d) Books and authors,
(e) Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
(f) Current events with places and personalities, and,
(g) Matching questions of miscellaneous type
i) Number System
ii) HCF and LCM
iii) Squares and Square Roots
iv) Cubes and Cube Roots
v) Percentage and Averages
vi) Simple Interest and Compound Interest
vii) Profit, Loss and Discount
ix) Ratio and Proportion
III. Basic Computer Skills l OSSSC RI SYLLABUS 2021
(1) MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
(2) MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
IV. Handwriting l OSSSC RI SYLLABUS 2021
(a) Grammar-20 Marks
(b) Composition-20 Marks
i) Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words)-10 Marks
ii) Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words) 5 Marks
iii) Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia) 5 Marks
(c) Comprehension of an unseen prose passage-(5 x 2) = 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked.
V. Practical Skill Test – 50 marks l OSSSC RI SYLLABUS 2021
i. WINDOWS operating system: *To test the following basic system operations on file/folder(s):-
• Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
ii. MS Word: *A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some tools given below:-
• Editing and formatting text and paragraph
• Page and Paragraph Setup
iii. MS PowerPoint: *A PowerPoint presentation with 2/3 slides using the tools given below:-
• Editing and formatting slides
iv. MS Excel: *A problem in spreadsheet related to some tools given below:-
• Formatting cells and data
FAQs. OSSSC RI Recruitment, 2021:
1. What is the exam for RI?
Ans. ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION(OSSSC) is going to organized a written test exam for the post of Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin.
2. What is the salary of RI in Odisha?
Ans. The Salary of RI is average annual salary Odisha is INR 4.3 – 5.6 lakhs. Physical Fitness Test. The average annual salary for a Revenue Inspector in the Government Of Odisha is INR 4.3 – 5.6 lakhs in India.
3. What is the full form of RI and ARI?
Ans. RI/ARI/AMIN | Revenue and Disaster Management Department.
4. What is the qualification of Ari?
Ans. B.E/B. Tech. Degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE with an average of not less than 50% of marks in the final year. The candidates should have obtained 50% marks in the English language at 10th or 12th Std. Or in the Degree course conducted by a recognized Board or any University.