Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Revenue Inspector (RI)
Total Posts:- 586
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC): Applications are invited online for recruitment to 586 District cadre posts of Revenue Inspector (RI) on a contractual basis in various District establishments under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Government of Odisha. So We request you to read all the information related to OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha RI Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration/Re-registration: 24-06-2021 to 26-07-2021 (Last Date Extended).
- Online Payment of Examination Fee: 24-06-2021 to 26-07-2021 (Last Date Extended).
- Submission of Online Application: 24-06-2021 to 30-07-2021.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021 | RI Vacancy in Odisha
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Odisha RI Recruitment 2021
- For ST/ SC/ PwD candidates: Nil.
- For all others: Rs.100/-.
Qualification for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 | OSSSC RI ARI recruitment 2021
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree examination in any discipline or equivalent thereto from a recognized University having knowledge in computer application as of the last date of submission of online application.
Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
Name of the Posts
|Revenue Inspector (Contractual)||586||Rs. 16,880/-|
How to Apply for RI Recruitment 2021 Odisha:
- Go to the official website “www.osssc.gov.in” then Click on Recruitment> Advertisements.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Date Extended Notice: Click Here
- Application Form:- New Registration | Registered User | Login
FAQs. OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021:
1. What is the exam for RI?
Ans. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is going to organized a written test exam for the post of Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin.
2. What is the salary of RI in Odisha?
Ans. The Salary of RI is average annual salary Odisha is INR 4.3 – 5.6 lakhs. Physical Fitness Test. The average annual salary for a Revenue Inspector in the Government Of Odisha is INR 4.3 – 5.6 lakhs in India.
3. What is the full form of RI and ARI?
Ans. RI/ ARI/ AMIN | Revenue and Disaster Management Department.
4. What is the qualification of Ari?
Ans. B.E/B. Tech. Degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE with an average of not less than 50% of marks in the final year. The candidates should have obtained 50% marks in the English language at 10th or 12th Std. Or in the Degree course conducted by a recognized Board or any University.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
| Thank You for Visit Again |
Click Here for More Job Updates