JOIN INDIAN ARMY
NCC Special Entry (Men/ Woman)
Total Posts:- 55
Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
NCC Special Entry Scheme: Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including
Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2020 at 15.00 HRS.
- Last date to Apply Online: 25-01-2021 at 15.00 HRS.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):
- Minimum Age: 19 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- NCC (Men) – 50
- NCC (Women) – 05
- The selection process will be based on the shortlisting of applications, Interviews & Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Short Service Commission NCC (Spl) Entry Men-49″.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- To apply, click on Officer Entry Apply/ Login & then click Registration.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.