Office of The District Judge Nabarangpur
Junior Clerk and Other Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 17
District Judge Nabarangpur Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Jobs
District Judge Nabarangpur: Applications in the prescribed format given below are invited from the intending candidates for filling up of the following Group-“C” posts in the Judgeship of Nabarangpur under Orissa District and Subordinate Courts Non-Judicial Staff Services.
Applications are invited for filling up the following 17 posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, and Stenographer Grade-Ill. So We request you to read all the information related to District Judge Nabarangpur Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | District Judge Nabarangpur Recruitment
- The Last Date of Receipt of Applications through Post: 11.08.2023.
- Address: Office of the District Judge, Nabarangpur.
Age Limit (As on 11.08.2023) | Odisha Job
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fees | Odisha District Court Recruitment 2023
- No fees at all.
Qualification for District Judge Nabarangpur Recruitment
- Candidates have passed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board, or Institution and Have a Diploma in Computer Application.
- For more details refer to the notification.
District Court Puri Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details
Name of the Posts
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||11||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||03||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||03||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
How to Apply for District Judge Nabarangpur Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website “https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/”. Choose “Nabarangpur District”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for various Group-C posts in the Judgeship of Nabarangpur”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached Applications along with the required documents and self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets, and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the District Judge, Nabrangpur by 5 P.M on or before 11.08.2023 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
- Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.
Important Links | Nabarangpur Junior Clerk
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification & Application Form|