Fakir Mohan University, Balasore
FM University Recruitment 2022
Various Guest Faculty Posts
Total Vacancy:- 05
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
FM University Recruitment 2022 | Fakir Mohan University Jobs
Fakir Mohan University: A Walk-In-Interview for the engagement of the Asst Professor/ Guest Faculty on a purely temporary basis in the various subject will be conducted as per the scheduled dates. So We request you to read all the information related to FM University Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | FM University Recruitment 2022
- Date of interview: 13.12.2022.
- Place of reporting: Conference Hall of Administrative Block at New Campus (Nuapadhi).
Time of reporting
- For Political Science & PMIR 9.00 AM.
- For Education (lnt.B.Ed.-M.Ed.) 01.00 PM.
- Venue of Interview: Vice-Chancellor’s Chamber (New Campus).
Qualification for Fakir Mohan University Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
- The candidates must have possessed a 55% mark or equivalent grade of P.G. Level in the concerned/ relevant subject preferably with NET/ Ph.D. qualification.
- In the case of the subject “Education”, the candidates must have possessed a 55% mark or an equivalent grade of P.G. Level with M.Ed. and NET/Ph.D.
- The candidate with higher qualifications/ experience will be given preference.
- For more details refer to the notification.
FM University Balasore Vacancy 2022 & FM University Salary Details
|Name of the Post (Subject)||Vacancy||Salary|
|Education (Int. B.Ed.-M.Ed.)||03||Rs.29,000/-|
Selection Process of Fakir Mohan University Recruitment 2022
- The Selection Process will be based on an interview.
How to Apply for FM University Balasore Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.fmuniversity.nic.in”, then Click On “Notices”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview, as scheduled, along with filled-in prescribed biodata with original supporting documents.