Central Tool Room and Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar
CTTC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
Technician, Engineer, and Other Various Posts
Total Vacancies:- 09
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
CTTC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 | CTTC Bhubaneswar Placement
Central Tool Room and Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar: Urgently requires suitable & experienced candidates for Technician, Engineer, and Other Various Posts on a contract basis. So we request you to read all the details about CTTC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | CTTC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
- The last date for Submission of the application is 17.06.2023.
- Address: General Manager, Central Tool Room and Training Centre (CTTC), Plot No. – B-36, Chandka Industrial Area, Po – KIIT, City – Bhubaneswar, Dist. – Khurda, State – Odisha, Pin – 751024.
Age limit as on 31.03.2023 | CTTC BBSR Recruitment 2023
- Maximum age limit: 30 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Qualification for CTTC Recruitment 2023 | BBSR Job
- Degree/ Diploma/ITI from a recognized institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
CTTC Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2023 Details | Latest Job In BBSR
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Personal Assistant Gr.-II||01|
|Technician Grade –II||01|
Selection Process of CTTC Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Govt Job
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in virtual mode or physical mode at CTTC,
Bhubaneswar as per convenience.
How to Apply for CTTC BBSR Job Vacancy 2023 | Odisha Job
- Go to the official website “www.cttc.gov.in”
- Find the advertisement.
- Send your application form (resume/cv) along with a cover letter, certificate of credentials, and experience to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Links | CTTC Bhubaneswar Job Vacancy 2023
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
About CTTC Bhubaneswar Odisha: CTTC is unique in imparting industry oriented long & short term training programmes on CAD/CAM, Tool Design & Manufacturing, Tool & Die Making, CNC Programming & Machining, Machine Maintenance, CCNA, Industrial Automation, VLSI, Hardware & Networking Management, ITI (Machinist/Welder), etc. CTTC believes in PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.