North Orissa University, Baripada
Junior Research Fellow
North Orissa University Recruitment 2020:
North Orissa University (NOU), Baripada: A walk-in-interview in online mode will be held for the engagement of one Junior Research Fellow for a period of two years in a Science and Technology Department project funded by Govt. of Odisha entitled “CONVERSION OF FISH WASTE AS A PLANT GROWTH SUPPLEMENT”
The engagement is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and bound by the terms and conditions of the Science and Technology Department, Govt. of Odisha.
- Walk-In-Interview date: 25-11-2020.
- Venue: Department of Zoology, North Orissa University, Baripada, at 11.30 am in online mode.
Age Limit (As on 25-11-2020):
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Qualification for North Orissa University Recruitment 2020:
- Post-Graduate Degree in Zoology /Biochemistry/ Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks.
North Orissa University Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Remenuration: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
How to Apply for North Orissa University Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “nou.nic.in”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may come with all original documents at the time of the walk-in-interview.