Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC recruitment 2021
Associate Professor & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 36
UPSC Recruitment 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Professor Recruitment 2021
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application: 02-12-2021 till 23:59 HRS.
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 03-12-2021 till 23:59 HRS.
Application Fee | UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit | UPSC Apply Online
- Professor: Not exceeding 53 years.
- Associate Professor: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Joint Assistant Director: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Deputy Director of Employment: Not exceeding 40 years.
- Senior Assistant Controller of Mines: Not exceeding 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2021 | UPSC Job
- UPSC Professor: A Ph.D. Degree with First class at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engg.
- Associate Professor: Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering or Master of Technology.
- UPSC Joint Assistant Director: B.Tech or B.E. or B.Sc. (Engr) degree in relevant subjects.
- UPSC Deputy Director of Employment: Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce or Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or Public Administration or Business Administration from a recognized University or Institute
- UPSC Senior Assistant Controller of Mines: Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institution
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details | UPSC Salary 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Professor (Electrical Engineering)||01|
|Joint Assistant Director||03|
|Deputy Director of Employment||06|
|Senior Assistant Controller of Mines||08|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF?
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.16 – 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.