Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022
Assistant Professor & Other Posts
Total Posts:- 14
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission 2022 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC 2022 Recruitment
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-02-2022 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 11-02-2022 till 23:59 hrs.
Application Fee | UPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2022
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification & Age Details for UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters’ Degree in relevant subjects.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC ORA Vacancy 2022 | UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||08|
|Assistant Employment Officer||01|
|Sub-Regional Employment Officer/ Officer on Special Duty||01|
|Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda, Panchkarma)||01|
|Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Rog Nidan evum Vikriti Vigyan||01|
|Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Shalya Tantra||01|
|Assistant Professor ( Ayurveda) Swasthavritta evum Yoga||01|
Selection Process | UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No.02 – 2022”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.