Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ORA Examination 2023
Account Officer and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 577
UPSC Job Recruitment 2023 | UPSC Careers
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Job Recruitment 2023 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25.02.2023.
- Last Date of Online Application: 17.03.2023.
Application Fee | UPSC New Recruitment 2023
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 16.02.2023) | UPSC ORA Vacancy 2023 | Odisha govt News
- For Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Post: 30 Years.
- For Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Post: 35 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Job Recruitment 2023
- A candidate must hold a Degree/ Mater’s Degree in relevant subjects from a University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC Vacancy 2023 Details | UPSC New Examination Jobs
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Salary|
Provident Fund Commissioner
|Administrative Officer||577||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
How to Apply for UPSC Job Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.