Union Public Service Commission
Combined Defence Service Exam (II) 2021
Total Posts:- 339
UPSC CDS Examination(II) 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC CDS Examination 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 24-08-2020 till 06.00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31-08-2021 to 06-09-2021 till 06.00 PM.
Application Fees | UPSC Examination 2021
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CDS Examination 2021
- Candidate must have possessed a Degree/ Engineering from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2021
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun (100)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala (22)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (32)
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (169)
Selection Process | UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be based on the written test/ Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Examination” to find the advertisement “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC CDS 2 Exam