Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Uranium Corp Recruitment 2021
Foreman Mining Posts
Total Posts:- 16
UCIL Foreman Recruitment 2021 | UCIL Recruitment 2021
Uranium Corporation of India Limited: Has announced notification for the recruitment filling up to 16 Foreman (Mining) purely on a contract basis. So We request you to read all the information related to UCIL Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | UCIL Foreman Mining Recruitment 2021
- The last date of receiving of application is 15.12.2021.
Age Limit (As on 15.12.2021) | UCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Upper age limit: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Qualification for UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification | UCIL Vacancy 2021
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying and possessing Foreman/ Second Class/ First Class Certificate of Competency (unrestricted) for underground metalliferous mines from DGMS.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UCIL Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details | UCIL Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
Selection Process of Uranium Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- The Selection Process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply for UCIL Foreman Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website “ www.ucil.gov.in” then go to “Jobs”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Gen.Manager (Inst./ Pers.& IRs./ CP) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102
Important Links | UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967.
It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special standing at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle.
Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in the nuclear power generation of the country.
UCIL is an ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & IS 18001:2007 company and has adopted modern technologies for its mines and process plants. The Company operates six underground mines (Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih & Mohuldih) and one open-pit mine (Banduhurang) in the State of Jharkhand.
Ore produced from these mines is processed in two process plants located at Jaduguda and Turamdih.
UCIL is also operating one underground mine and process plant at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
The Company has taken up the expansion of some of its operations in Jharkhand and started pre-project activities to set up new mines and plants in different parts of the country.