Supreme Court of India (SCI)
SCI Recruitment 2022
Junior Translator Post
Total Post:- 25
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 | Supreme Court Job
Supreme Court of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Junior Translator Posts. So we request you to read all the details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for online registration of application is 18.04.2022.
- The last date for online registration of application is 14.05.2022.
Age Limit as on 01-11-2021 | Supreme Court India Recruitment 2022
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Qualification of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Delhi Supreme Court Vacancy 2022 | Supreme Court JT Salary
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
Selection Process | Supreme Court JT Recruitment 2022
- The suitability of the candidates will be determined on the basis of their performance in
Computer Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://main.sci.gov.in/”.
- Find the Advertisement under Home Page Section.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Before applying to these posts, candidates must make Time Registration.
- Then you may log in to your account and then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Supreme Court Job
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official website: Click Here