Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Recruitment 2022
Various GD and CAPF Posts
Total Vacancies:- 24,369
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
SSC Recruitment 2022 | SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 24,369 Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination, 2022. So we request you to read all the information related to SSC Recruitment 2022below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | SSC Constable Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 27.10.2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 30.11.2022.
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30.11.2022.
- Last date and time for making online fee payments: is 01.11.2022.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of the Bank): is 01.12.2022.
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: January 2023.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023) | SSC CAPF Vacancy 2022
- The Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 23 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Application Fee | SSC Job Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ ESM candidates: Nil.
- Application fee for Other candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment mode: Online.
Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2022 | SSC Free Job Alert
- The candidates must have passed 10th/ Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For details go to “Official Notification”.
SSC Vacancy 2022 Details | SSC Salary Details
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here