Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020
Data Entry Operator, Clerk & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
SSC CHSL Examination 2020:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020. (Extended from 15-12-2020 to 19-12-2020, Again Extended to 26-12-2020 11:30 PM)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30). (Extended to 21-12-2020 Again Extended to 28-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30). (Extended to 23-12-2020 Again Extended to 30-12-2020 by 23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020. (Extended to 24-12-2020 Again Extended to 01-01-2021)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD/ ESM candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):
Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL Examination 2020:
- Candidate must have passed the 12th Class from a recognized Board/ University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
SSC CHSL Examination 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Selection will be based on the Written Test/ CBT/ Typing Test.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Examination 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find Advitiserment “Notice of Examination for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020”
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Extended Notice: Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here