State Bank of India (SBI)
Probationary Officer (PO) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 2000
SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
State Bank of India (SBI): Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in the State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates:- 14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020.
- Payment of Application Fee:- 14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020.
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards.
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021.
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination 3rd week of January 2021.
- The download of Main Examination Call letter 3rd week of January 2021 onwards.
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination 29th January 2021.
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021.
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards.
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) February/ March 2021.
- Declaration of Final Result Last week of March 2021.
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates.
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards.
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2020):
- The age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD category candidate: Nil.
- For all others: Rs. 750 /-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31-12-2020.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Probationary Officers (POs):- (2000).
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Phase-II: Main Examination:
- Selection criteria for Phase-III:
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.sbi.co.in/careers”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.