State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO Recruitment 2023
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 2000
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 | SBI Job Alert 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to appoint 2000 probationary officers (POs). So We request you to read all the information related to SBI PO Recruitment 2023 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important date | SBI PO Exam 2023
- Online registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023.
- Payment of Application Fee 07.09.2023 to 27.09.2023.
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters 2nd Week of October 2023 onwards.
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination November 2023.
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination November/ December 2023.
- Download of Main Examination Call letter November/ December 2023.
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination December 2023/ January 2024.
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination December 2023/ January 2024.
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter January/ February 2024.
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test January/ February 2024.
- Interview & Group Exercises January/ February 2024.
- Declaration of Final Result February/ March 2024.
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ OBC/Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 1st week of October 2023 onwards.
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 2nd week of October 2023 onwards.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2023) | SBI PO Notification 2023
- The age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Application Fee | SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Free Job Alert
- SC/ ST/ PWBD category candidate: Nil.
- General/ EWS/ OBC category candidate: Rs. 750 /-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for SBI PO Vacancy 2022 | SBI PO 2023 Apply Online
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the
SBI PO Vacancy 2023 Details | SBI PO Salary 2023 Notification
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||2000||Rs. 41,960/-|
Selection Process | SBI PO Vacancy 2023 notification
The selection process for SBI PO 2023 consists of three phases:
- Preliminary Exam: This is an online objective test that assesses the candidate’s English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability.
- Main Exam: This is also an online objective test, focusing on reasoning and computer aptitude, data analysis and interpretation, general awareness, and the English language.
- Group Exercise and Interview: Candidates who qualify in the main exam are called for a group exercise and interview, which carry a weightage of 20% and 30% respectively.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the SBI PO 2023 exam, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website “www.sbi.co.in” and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
- Find the link for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 and click on it.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill in the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the provided payment options.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Important Links | SBI PO 2023 Apply Online
The SBI PO Recruitment 2023 presents a golden opportunity for individuals to embark on a promising career in the banking sector. By following the application process and preparing diligently for the selection process, candidates can increase their chances of securing a coveted position as a Probationary Officer in the State Bank of India.