Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB)
Laboratory Attendant & Other Vacancies
Total Posts:- 11
RCB Recruitment 2020:
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB): Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an academic institution established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world-class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create a high-quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu. In 2016, RCB was recognised as an Institution of National Importance by the Parliament of India.
- Interested candidates should apply online by 27-08-2020, 5:00 PM.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 28-08-2020, 5.00 PM through email to appear in the online interview to be held at 10.00 AM on 01-09-2020.
- Address: Regional Centre for Biotechnology, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad, Faridabad- 121001, (Haryana). Ph: 0129-2848800
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For Project Scientist II: 40 Years.
- For Project Associate II: 35 Years.
- For Animal / Laboratory Attendant: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for RCB Recruitment 2020:
- For Project Scientist II: Doctoral Degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology and 3 years experience in Research and Development in Academic Institutions.
- For Project Associate II: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Veterinary sciences with a minimum of 60 % and 2 years of research experience in Research and Development in Academic Institutions.
- For Animal / Laboratory Attendant: B.sc with minimum 60% marks.
- For more details refer to the notification.
RCB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- For Project Scientist II (04)
- For Project Associate II (04)
- For Animal/ Laboratory Attendant (03)
The selection process will be on the basis of the merit list and Online Interview.
How to Apply for RCB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.rcb.res.in” then go to “ Quick Link > Current Opportunities”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested Candidates may click on Apply Online and Fill up the application form then submit.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here