Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)
Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022
Diploma Trainee Posts
Total Vacancies:- 211
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 | PGCIL Job
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL): invites online applications for the recruitment of 211 no of Various Diploma Trainee Posts. So We request you to read all the information related to PGCIL Diploma Recruitment 2022 below.
Interested candidates who have passed their final year qualifying examination, not before two years from the date of closing of the online application may submit their application.
Important Date | PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2022
- The opening date for online submission of application & payment of fees is 09.12.2022 (10:00 AM).
- The closing date for online submission of application & payment of fees is 31.12.2022 (11:59 PM).
- The cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit/ qualification/ reservation is 31.12.2022.
- Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test June 2022 (tentatively).
Age Limit (As on 31.12.2022) | Power Grid Recruitment 2022
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application Fees | Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
- For all candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Diploma Trainee | Powergrid Jobs
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil): Candidates must have possessed a Diploma from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
PGCIL Vacancy 2022 Diploma Trainee and Salary details | PGCIL Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.powergrid.in“.
- Click “Career section >>Job opportunities >> Openings >> Regional Openings.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button & print the application form.