Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Nursing Officer (NO)
Total Posts:- 6432
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC): Applications are invited online for recruitment to 6432 number District Cadre posts of nursing officer on Contractual basis in Various district establishment and 8 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Warfare Dept. of Govt. of Odisha.
The details of district wise and category wise vacancies, the scale of pay/ remuneration, age eligibility, and other terms and condition will be available in the web portal of the commission “www.osssc.gov.in”
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 07-12-2020.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 24-12-2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31-12-2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For ST/ SC/ PwD candidates: Nil.
- For all others: Rs.100/-.
Educational Qualification of OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with a Diploma in GNM/ BSc Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of State/ any other institutions duly recognized and approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Nursing officer (6432)
- Salary: Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- The Selection Process will be based on Written Test.
How to Apply for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.osssc.gov.in” then Click on Recruitment> Advertisements.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Short Notification:- Click Here
- Official Full Notification: Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registered User | New User