Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC Recruitment 2022
Sub Inspector of Excise Posts
Total Vacancies:- 87
OSSC SI Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert OSSC
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 87 nos of Sub Inspector of Excise Posts. So we request to read all the details about OSSC SI Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration 09.03.2022 to 08.04.2022.
- Online Payment of Examination Fees 09.03.2022 to 08.04.2022.
- Submission of Online Application Form 09.03.2022 to 22.04.2022.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021) | OSSC Apply Online 2022
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment 2022 | OSSC Online
- ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for OSSC SI Vacancy 2022 | OSSC Online
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC New Vacancy 2022 & OSSC Salary Details | OSSC Apply Online
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Sub Inspector of Excise||87||Rs 15,000/-|
Selection Process | OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- The merit list of candidates who are found suitable for certificate verification shall be prepared based on their marks secured in the Written Examination.
How to Apply for OSSC SI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling out the Application Form.
Important Links | OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here