Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
District Culture Officer (DCO)
Total Vacancies:- 20
OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 20 posts of District Culture Officer under Odia Language, Literature & Culture Department on a contractual basis. So we request to read all the details about OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Online Registration: 23-03-2021 to 10-05-2021 (Last Date Extension).
- Online Payment of Examination Fees: 23-03-2021 to 03-05-2021 (Last Date Extension).
- Closing date of Online Application form: 10-05-2021 (Last Date Extension).
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment:
- For ST/ SC/ PwD Candidates: Nil.
- For Others Candidates: 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for OSSC DCO Recruitment 2021:
- The Candidate must have passed Master Degree in History from any recognized University with knowledge in Computer.
OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
As per requisition placed before the Commission by the Department of Odia Language, Literature & Culture, the category-wise break-up 20 number of vacancies to be filled up by this recruitment is as follows:
- District Culture Officer (20).
- Salary: Rs.16800/- per month.
How to Apply for OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the Post of District Culture Officer”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form.