Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC SO Recruitment 2022-2023
Statistical Officer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 33
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022-23 | OPSC Online
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of Statistical Officer posts in Group B of the Subordinate Statistics and Economics Services Cadre under the Planning and Convergence Department. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration Online: 30-12-2022.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration Online: 30.01.2023.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022) | OPSC Online
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | OPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022
- No fee for this posts.
Qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
- A Candidate must have possessed a Graduate in Mathematics, Statics, Computer Application, Physics, Economics, Applied Economics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, and or Econometrics or have a degree with a Commerce distinction from a recognized university/institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Vacancy 2022 Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Statistical Officer||33||Rs 44,900/-|
Selection Process of OPSC SO Recruitment | OPSC Exam
- The Selection Process may be based on written tests and viva voce.
How to Apply for OPSC Jobs | Latest Odisha Govt Job
- Go to the official website “www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button & print the application form.