Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Total Vacancies:- 1871
OPSC Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 1871 Posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OPSC Online
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration Online: 12-11-2021.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration Online: 20-12-2021.
Age Limit (As On 01-01-2021) | OPSC Online
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- For Others Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
Qualification for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021 | OPSCOnline
- A Candidate must have possessed an MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon)||1871|
Selection Process of OPSC MO Recruitment | OPSC Exam
- The selection of candidates for Special Drive Recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of Written Test only.
How to Apply for OPSC Asst Surgeon Jobs | Latest Odisha Govt Job
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.