Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2024
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies:- 1375
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024 | OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2024
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 1375 Post Graduate Teacher Posts for 50 nos. of stand-alone Government Higher Secondary Schools and 106 nos of Upgraded Higher Secondary Schools of the state under the Department of School and Mass Education.
So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply.
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Last Date Apply Online
|Who can Apply
Important Date | OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2024
- Online Registration/ Re-registration & Online Fee Payment: 31.01.2024 to 02.03.2024.
- The Last date for Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the websites from 31.01.2024 to 02.03.2024.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023) | Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2024
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024
- No Fee at all.
Qualification for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024 | OPSC Online
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from the Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy & Salary Details | OPSC Online
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Pay at Level-10
Selection Process of OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy | Odisha Job
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality test/ Interview.
- There shall be a total marking of 100 marks. Out of 100 marks, the Career Assessment will be 70 marks and the Personality test/Interview will be 30 marks.
How to Apply for OPSC PGT Recruitment 2024 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Latest Odisha job | OPSC Website