Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Insurance Medical Officer (Junior branch)
Total Vacancies:- 93
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OPSC IMO Recruitment 2023 | OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 93 Posts of Insurance Medical Officer Posts in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Employe’s State Insurance Medical Service Cadre under the Labour & ESI Department.
So We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Applicants who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration Online: 17.01.2023.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration Online: 17.02.2023.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022) | OPSC Online
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- No Fee.
Qualification for OPSC IMO Recruitment 2023 | OPSC Online
- A Candidate must have possessed an MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC IMO Vacancy 2023 Details | OPSC IMO Salary Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Insurance Medical Officer||93||Rs 56,100/-|
Selection Process of OPSC IMO Recruitment | OPSC Exam
- The Selection Process may be based on written tests and viva voce.
How to Apply for OPSC Jobs | Latest Odisha Govt Job
- Go to the official website “www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button & print the application form.