Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
Drugs Inspector Posts
Total Vacancies:- 47
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Notification 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 47 nos of Drug Inspectors Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022
- Online Registration/ Re-registration & Online Fee Payment: 15-09-2022 to 14-10-2022.
- The Last date for Submission of Online Registered Applications can be done on the website 14-10-2022.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022) | Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
- A candidate must possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) or Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university established in India by Law.
OPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 | OPSC Drug Inspector Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Drugs Inspector||47||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
How to Apply for OPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.