Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 33
OPSC AHO Recruitment 2023 | OPSC Online
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 33 Assistant Horticulture Officers (AHO) in the Group-B Service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment by the Government of Odisha.
So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC AHO Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and apply.
Important Date | OPSC AHO Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration and online Fee Payment: 15.11.2023.
- The Last date for Submission of Online Registered Applications is 15.12.2023.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023) | OPSC AHO Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | OPSC AHO Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2023
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
OPSC AHO Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details | OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|33||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
Selection Process | OPSC AHO
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of AHO shall be made on the basis of Written tests and Interviews.
How to Apply for OPSC AHO Vacancy 2023 | Latest Job In Odisha
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Latest Odisha job
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|