Odisha Police Recruitment Board, Cuttack
Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021
Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
Total Vacancies:- 144
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Police
Odisha Police Recruitment Board, Cuttack: Has announced notification for the recruitment of 144 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication) Posts Vacancies. We request you to read all the information related to the Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha Police Notification 2021
- Start Date for submission of Application Form: 13.12.2021 (9.00 AM).
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 02.01.2022.
- The test is likely to be conducted in the month of February 2022 at various centers in Odisha in Computer Based Test Mode.
Age Limit (01.01.2021) | New Job In Odisha Police
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
- For SC & ST Candidates: Nil.
- Other Candidates: Rs.335/–.
Qualification for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 | Police Job In Odisha
The candidates must have passed a B.Sc. or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Information Science & Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / Information Technology & Management / Physics / Mathematics/ Statistics / Electronics or allied subject or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from any recognized University.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized university.
Odisha Police Vacancy 2021 Details | Odisha Police Job
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)||144|
Odisha Police Recruitment Process | Odisha Police Vacancy
- The Recruitment Process shall be consist of a Computer Test & Physical based test.
How to Apply for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website “ odishapolice.gov.in ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.