Odisha Maritime Academy
Principal, Faculty Engineer & Instructor (Engineer)
Total Posts:- 03
Odisha Maritime Academy: The Orissa Maritime Academy, an autonomous body under Govt. of Orissa, was established & founded by Sri Rama Kant Rath the then Chief Secretary to Govt. of Orissa with the active support of the then Chief Minister of Orissa, late Biju Pattnaik. in the year 1993.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Candidates to send their application by speed post: 17-01-2021.
- Address: Odisha Maritime Academy, Paradip, Jagatsinghpur, pin-754142.
- For Principal & Faculty Engineer: Below 58 Years.
- For Instructor: Below 55 Years.
Educational Qualification for Odisha Maritime Academy Recruitment 2021:
- Principal: Master FG or Master near Coastal Voyages(NCV) or Chief Engineer (MEO Class I) & Certificate of Competency
- Faculty Engineer: Chief Engineer ( (MEO Class I), MEO Class II
- Instructor ( Engineer): Filters who have sea experience in merchant ships.
- For more details refer to the notification,
Odisha Maritime Academy Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Faculty Engineer||01||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Instructor ( Engineer)||01||Rs. 21,500/-|
How to apply to Odisha Maritime Academy Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.odishamaritime.com”.
- Click Job Vacancy under Notice Board.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates shall send their application form in the prescribed format along with a copy of attested certificates through speed post before the last date ends.
- Official Notification & Application Form:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here