THE HIGH COURT OF ODISHA, CUTTACK
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
Assistant Section Officer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 53
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Job News
Odisha High Court, Cuttack: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 53 nos of the Assistant Section Officer posts. We request you to read all the information related to Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2023
- The starting date of applying online: is 02.11.2023.
- The last date for applying online is 17.11.2023.
Age Limit (As on 02.11.2023) | Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 37 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fees | Odisha ASO Recruitment 2023
Qualification for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 20232 | Odisha Job
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and have computer knowledge.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Odisha High Court Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||53||Rs 35,400/-|
Odisha High Court Vacancy 2023 Selection Process | Latest Job In Odisha
- The selection process will be based on a Qualifying Test/ Examination or Written Examination or Computer Application Test and interviews held by them for the selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Cuttack Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.orissahighcourt.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
| Thank You and Visit Again |
What is the age limit for ASO in Odisha High Court?
Ans: 21 years to 32 years for more details visit www.newjobsodisha.com
What is the salary of an ASO in the Odisha High Court?
Ans: Rs 35,400 – 1.12.400/-.
What is the minimum qualification for ASO in Odisha?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and having computer knowledge.