Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)
Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2023
Principals & Teacher Posts
Total Vacancies:- 1010
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
OAVS Recruitment 2023 | OAVS Teacher Recruitment 2023
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS): invites Online Applications from prospective candidates for filling up 1010 posts for Principals & Teachers Posts. So we request you to read all the information related to OAV Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2023
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 07.03.2023.
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration: 06.04.2023 till 05.00 PM.
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking: 08.04.2023 till 11.45 PM.
Age Limit (01.01.2023) | OAVS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- For the post of Principal: Candidates shall be under 50 and above 32 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
- For all other posts except the post of Principal: Candidates shall be under 32 years of age and above 21 years of age as on 01.01.2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | OAV Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Post of Principal – Rs. 2000/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1250/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Teaching Posts and Librarians – Rs. 1500/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1000/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
Qualification for OAV Recruitment 2023 | OAVS Recruitment 2023
- The candidate must have passed the Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single-subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Candidates having Masters’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the any University of the State as applicable for different posts.
- All candidates (except in-service candidates) must have passed the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/ CTET conducted by BSE/ CBSE (at the secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/ CTET but are otherwise eligible for the post may apply for the post with the condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/ CTET within 3 years of joining the post. They have to furnish an Undertaking to this effect during the interview.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OAVS Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details | OAVS Jobs In Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|TGT Social Studies||81||Rs.44.900/-|
Selection Process | OAV Recruitment 2023
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together.
- The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut-off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for shortlisting.
How to Apply for Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.oav.edu.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | OAV Notification 2023
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Apply Online:-||Click Here|