Senior Resident Posts
Total Vacancies:- 32
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior
Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. We request you to read all the information related to Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Walk for Interview.
- Walk-In-Interview Dates: 28-01-2021-29-01-2021.
- Time: 08.30 AM to 11.00 AM.
- Venue: Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Age Limit :
- For General/UR candidates: 37 years.
- For OBC candidates: 40 years.
- For SC/ST candidates: 42 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should hold post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DM/ DNB/ MS in the concerned specialty from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
- Selection may be based on interviews.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “nr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Click News & Recruitment Info>> Recruitment Info
- Find an advertisement for “ENGAGEMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENTS”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.
- Official Notification & Application Form:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here