National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
National Law University Recruitment 2023
Assistant and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 05
NLUO Recruitment 2023 | NLUO Cuttack Recruitment 2023
National Law University Odisha (NLUO): invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up Office Assistant and Other Posts purely on a regular basis. So We request you to read all the information related to NLUO Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NLU Odisha Recruitment 2023
- The last date for submission of the application form is 06.02.02023.
- Submission of the offline application form is 13.02.2023.
Age limit as on 06.02.2023 | NLU Cuttack Recruitment 2023
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Application Fees | NLUO Recruitment 2023
- The applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, National Law University Odisha payable at Cuttack.
Qualification for NLU Odisha Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Govt Job
- For Assistant Registar Posts: Master’s degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Office Assistant Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance)/CA(Cost Accountant) with a minimum 55% mark or equivalent grade point average.
- For Nurse Posts: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute and two years experience in nursing in a reputed hospital or clinic.
- For Driver Posts: 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Selection Process | NLUO Nurse Recruitment 2023
- The selection process will be based on written tests and interviews.
NLUO Cuttack Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details | NLUO Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Registrar||01||Rs. 56,100/|
|Office Assistant||01||Rs. 25,500/-|
How to Apply for NLUO Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.nluo.ac.in”.
- Find the advertisement on Home Page.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The intending candidates are requested to apply online using the online link available on the Career section of the University website www.nluo.ac.in latest by 06.02.2023 by 5.00 P.M.
- The printout of the application form along with all proof of qualifications, experiences, and last pay slip should be reached to the Registrar, National Law University Odisha, Kathjodi Campus, C.D.A., Sector – 13, Cuttack-753 015 on or before 13.02.2023 by 5 PM.