ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
DEO, MTS & Other Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 61
ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis Prevalence Survey is a time-bound activity and is crucial for TB Elimination in India. It is planned to be undertaken on a mission mode. NIRT has been embarking upon a prevalence survey of Tuberculosis across the country expeditiously. To undertake this activity effectively and in a time-bound manner, we are in search of candidates having a high level of commitment and dedication to work mainly towards monitoring and intermittent fieldwork throughout the country in various States/UTs. Preference will be given to those having work experience in National Health Surveys/ similar activities. These activities are being carried out through an ad-hoc research project of ICMR titled “National survey for the statewide prevalence of microbiologically confirmed Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India”.
- Walk-in-Interview date: 26-09-2020 to 05-10-2020.
- Candidate must have possessed Intermediate/ High School/ 12th Std/ Degree from a recognized board or university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- Project Assistant, Project Technical Officer & Project Technician: 30 years.
- DEO & Project Technician: 28 years.
- MTS: 25 years
- Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
NIRT Walk In Interview 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Project Technical Officer (09)
- Project Assistant (05)
- Data Entry Operator (02)
- Project Technician (41)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (04)
- Candidates are invited to attend the Walk-In-Interview / Written Test.
- Interested candidate can attend the interview given address in the official notification.
How to Apply for NIRT Walk In Interview 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.nirt.res.in” then click on “News/ Announcement”
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in-Written Test/Interview for the Various post understudy titled “National survey for the state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at the prescribed venue.