National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
Coordinator, Young Fellow & Resource Person
Total Vacancies:- 510
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR): invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs.
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 29-12-2020.
Age Limit (As on 01-11-2020)
- Minimum age limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
- 12th/ Diploma/ PG from Recognized University or equivalent.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- State Programme Coordinator:- (10).
- Young Fellow:- (250).
- Cluster Level Resource Person:- (250).
- Selection will be done by way of a Personal Interview and/ or Test.
How to Apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website then go to vacancies “nirdpr.org.in” then go to “Job Vacancies“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Click Here