National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Scientific & Technical Posts
Total Vacancies:- 598
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
NIC Recruitment 2023 | Odisha Govt Job | NIC Jobs
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientific & Technical Posts in the National Informatics Centre (NIC).
So we request you to read all the information related to NIC Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
Important Date | NIC Scientific Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 04.03.2023.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 04.04.2023.
- Date of Screening Test: will be announced later.
Age Limit (As on 04.04.2023) | NIC Technical Recruitment 2023
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee for NIC Scientific/ Technical Recruitment 2023
- For ST/SC/PwD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 800/-.
- The Fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case.
Qualification for NIC Recruitment 20232 | NIELIT Job Recruitment 2023
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NIC Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details | National Informatics Centre Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’||71||Rs. 56100- Rs.177500|
|Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB Group-B||196||Rs. 44900- Rs.142400|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Group-B||331||Rs. 35400- Rs.112400|
Selection Process | NIC Recruitment 2023
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist „B‟ and Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB Posts and only through a written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant -“A” Post.
How to Apply for NIC Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.orissahighcourt.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | NIC Recruitment 2023
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here