National Investigation Agency
NIA Recruitment 2022
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Head Constable (HC) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 67
NIA Recruitment 2022 | NIA Career
National Investigation Agency (NIA): Applications are invited for 67 Nos post of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Head Constable (HC) Posts. So we request you to read all the details about NIA Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | National Investigation Agency Jobs
- Last Date for Submission of application: 07-04-2022.
- Within One Month from the date of publication of this advt. in Employment News (07-03-2022).
- Address: The SP Admin, NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Educational Qualification of NIA Recruitment 2022
- Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should possess +2 pass for HC and Degree for ASI posts.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NIA Vacancy 2022 Details | NIA HC and ASI Salary Details
|Name of the posts||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||43||Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Head Constable (HC)||24||Rs 25,500 – 81,700/-|
Selection Process | NIA ASI Recruitment 2022
- NIA selection will be based on a written test/ interview.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.nia.gov.in” then click on “Recruitment> Recruitment Notices”.
- Find the advertisement “Inviting nomination for the post of ASI & HC in NIA on Deputation Basis”
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address along with the required documents mentioned in the advt before the last date ends.
Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.