National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Personal Assistant and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 28
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
NHRC Recruitment 2022 | National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission of India invites eligible candidates for the 28 nos vacancies of 28 Personal Assistants and Other Various Posts. So we request you to read all details about NHRC Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NHRC Job Notification 2022
- The last date to send their application by post: is 24.10.2022
- Address: Under Secretary (Establishment), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block- C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023.
Minimum Qualification for Nation Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2022
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
- Diploma/ B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree
- For more details refer to the notification.
NHRC Job Vacancy 2022 Details | NHRC Salary Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
Selection Process | NHRC Job Apply
- The selection process will be based on written tests or interviews.
How to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2022 | NHRC Vacancy 2022
- Go to the official website “nhrc.niv.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Interested candidates should download and fill out the application form in the prescribed format and send it to the above-given address before the last date ends.
Important Links | NHRC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Official Notification & Application Form:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here