National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand
Vacancies for MLHP/CHO
NHM Recruitment 2020:
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand: On behalf of the state invites the eligible candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to fill ONLINE APPLICATION for the Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at these Sub Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as the female health workers (ANMs), male health workers (MPW), and ASHAs.
Last Date for receiving of online Applications: 17-08-2020 by 05:00 PM.
Educational Qualification for NHM Recruitment 2020:
- Passed GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.
- Registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory.
- The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020):
- For General: 40 Years.
- For ST/SC: 35 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NHM Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP)-(300)
Mode of Application:
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Merit List will appear for counseling. Merit List will be uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org.
- Selection shall be subjected to the reservation policy, as per Uttarakhand Government Rules.
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website then go to the vacancies website www.ukhfws.org.
- Find the advertisement “Application Form for MLHP/CHO”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.