National Council of Educational Research & Training
NCERT Recruitment 2022
Various Teacher Posts
Total Vacancies: 292
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
NCERT Recruitment 2022 | NCERT Teacher Job
Nation Counselling Education Research and Training invite online applications for filling up 292 various Faculty or Teacher (Profesor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor) posts under direct recruitment in NCERT, New Delhi, and at its constituent units located at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru, and Shillong.
So we request you to read all the details about NCERT Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply for this post.
Important Date | NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Commencement of Online Registration: 08.10.2022.
- Last Date of Online Registration and apply online: 28.10.2022.
Age Limit as on 28.10.2022 | NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2022
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application Fees | NCERT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- For UR/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for NCERT Bhopal Recruitment 2022
- Ph.D. degree or Master’s Degree.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 | NCERT Asst Professor Salary Details
|Name of the Position||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for NCERT Assistant Professor Job?
- Go to the official website “https://ncert.nic.in”.
- Find the Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here