National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
NALCO Recruitment 2022
Medical Officer and Specialist Posts
Total Vacancies:- 17
NALCO Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | NALCO Career
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has announced notification for the 17 MO and Specialist posts at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. So we request you to read all the details about NALCO Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NALCO Career
- Opening of online submission of application: 01.06.2022 (06:00 PM).
- Last date of submission of online application: 30.06.2022 (06:00 PM).
Age Limit as on 30-06-2022 | NALCO MO Recruitment 2022
- For NALCO Medical Officer Posts: 35 years.
- For NALCO Specialist Posts: 38 eats.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Application Fee | NALCO Job
- There is no application Fee.
Qualification for NALCO Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | NALCO Job Vacancy 2022
- For NALCO Medical Officer Posts: MBBS.
- For NALCO Specialist Posts: BDS/ MD/MS/Recognized post MBBS Diploma in the discipline as per the required specialization.
NALCO Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2022 | NALCO Career
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Medical Officer (MO)||06||Rs.80,000/‐|
Selection Process | NALCO Specialist Recruitment Notification
- The candidates will be short‐listed on the basis of relevant work experience and the assessment will be made through Personal interviews.
How to Apply for NALCO Vacancy 2022 | NALCO Job
- Go to the official website “nalcoindia.com”.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Send your application form along with a covering letter, certificate of credentials, and experiences
to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Links | NALCO Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
Career Portal Odisha For More Details Please Visit the Official Website
| Thank You and Visit Again |