University of Mumbai
Total Vacancies: 35
Job Location:- Mumbai
Mumbai University Recruitment 2020:
University of Mumbai: Applications are invited for the Teaching posts to be filled in the University of Mumbai’s conducted (1) Vishwbhushan Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Model Degree College, Amadave, Tal. Mandangad, Dist. Ratnagiri and (2) Vijayalaxmi Vishwanath Dalvie Model Degree College, Talere Tal. Kankavali, Dist. Sidhudurg, purely on a temporary (Ad-hoc) basis for the academic year 2020-21. The reservation of various categories is as per the existing rules.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested that as per the subject-wise details of available posts.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 16-09-2020.
- For General Catagory: 500/-.
- For Reserve Catagory: 250/-.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- Payment Mode: Payment via NEFT in any Nationalised Bank to the prescribed account given on the official website.
Drawn in the name: The Finance & Accounts Officer
Account No. : 06960100002008
Name of Bank: Bank of Baroda, Branch: Fort University, IFSC Code: BARB0FORTUN (the fifth character is zero).
Educational Qualification for Mumbai University Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should hold a Master’s Degree in a concerned field from a recognized University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Mumbai University Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Selection will be based on Online Interview (Zoom Application).
How to Apply for Mumbai University Recruitment :
- Go to the official website “www.mu.ac.in”. Click on “Careers”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidate can fill in the prescribed form from the link “addhocappointment.mu.ac.in” available on the University website “www.mu.ac.in” along with receipt of NEFT payment in any Nationalised Bank and self-attested documents of educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website