Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
IWAI Recruitment 2022
LDC, Steno & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 14
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
IWAI Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Govt Job
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invites online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 14 LDC, Steno & Other Posts vacancies by DIRECT RECRUITMENT at IWAI Headquarters, Noida & Regional Offices. So we request you to read all the details about IWAI Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | IWAI Job Vacancy 2022
- Opening Date of Application: – 18.11.2022.
- Closing Date of Application: – 17.12.2022.
Age Limit | IWAI Vacancy 2022
- Maximum age limit: 27 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | Free Job Alert Odisha
- GENERAL (UR) / OBC are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only).
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST, PWD & EWS Categories are required to pay Rs.200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only)
Qualification for IWAI Job Vacancy 2022 | IWAI Job
- The candidate should be completed the 12th/ Diploma/ Degree from a recognized University.
Inland Waterways Authority of India Vacancy 2022 Details | Sarkari Job 2023
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||02|
|Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS)||03|
|Stenographer – D||04|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04|
How to Apply for Inland Waterways Authority Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://iwai.nic.in/” then go to “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates must complete the registration process before filling out the Application Form.
Important Links | IWAI Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Apply Online:-||Click Here|