Indian Forest Service
DIGF/ AIGF Level Post
Total Vacancies:- 70
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021:
Indian Forest Service: The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change invites nominations of eligible and willing IFS Officer for appointment against the forestry posts at the level of DIGF/ AIGF to prepare an “OFFER LIST” for respect level posts for the year 2021, under the central Staffing Scheme of the Ministry Environment, Forest and Climate.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Applications can send their application through email (email@example.com): 06-02-2021.
Qualification for Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021:
- For more details refer to the IFS notification.
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)||03|
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
How to Apply for Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.ifs.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement “Nominations of Indian Forest Service (IFS) Officers for appointment to Forestry Posts at the levels of DIGF and AIGF on tenure deputation basis under the Central Staffing Scheme of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change as well as Non-CSS posts (Vacancy Year 2021), circular dated 24.12.2020”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Interested Candidates can send their application through email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06-02-2021.