JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD
Assistant Commandant (General Duty) (SRD)
Total Vacancies:- 25
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020:
Join Indian Coast Guard: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male candidates for General Duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) and invites ‘online’ application for SC, ST and OBC category only.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- The date of opening the online application: 21-12-2020.
- The date of closing the online application: 27-12-2020.
- Admit card will be available for print from 06 -10 Jan 2021.
- Candidates should born between 01-07-1996 to 30-06-2000.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Asst Commandant (SRD) – 02/2021 Batch (25)
- Selection will be based on Academic Merit List/ Preliminary test/ Final Selection Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR ASSISTANT COMMANDANT(MEN) SRD FOR OBC/SC/ST – 02/2021 BATCH”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.