Vacancies for Technical Entry Scheme (TES-44)
Total Posts:- 90
Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
Technical Entry Scheme (TES-44): Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2020 at 12.00 HRS.
Last date to Apply Online: 09-09-2020 at 12.00 HRS.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
Candidates should possess 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Age Limit :
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years.
- The candidate should not be born before 02-07-2001 and not after 01-07-2004.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES-44):- (90).
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- The application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form, the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection center for the SSB interview.