INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
IAF Group C Recruitment 2022
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total Vacancies:- 04
Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022 | IAF Recruitment 2022
Indian air force (IAF) invited eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment of the LDC Group ‘C’ Civilian post at the Air Force Record Office. So we request you to read all the details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | IAF LDC Recruitment 2022
- The last date for receipt of the Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
- The Last date for submitting for IAF LDC Application is 20.06.2022.
Age Limit | Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022
Qualification for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 | IAF LDC Vacancy 2022
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2022 Salary Details | IAF LDC Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04||Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC|
Selection Process | IAF LDC Recruitment 2022
- The selection process will be based on written tests/ Practical/Physical/Skill tests.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force LDC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://indianairforce.nic.in”, Click on “CAREER IN IAF”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested.
- Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted.
- The address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate applications for each post should be forwarded.
Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”