Indira Gandhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Professors, Asst. Prof. & Lecturer
Total Posts:- Various
IGIPS Walk in Interview 2021:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, IGIPS, in the heart of the temple city Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, has been the most sought after address in the field of Pharmaceutical education in the country for over three decades.
It invites Professors, Asst. Prof. & in Pharmaceutics, Pharma Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharma Analysis Lecturer Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Walk for Interview.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 17-01-2021 at 10.00 AM.
- Address: In the College Campus.
Education Qualification for IGIPS Walk in Interview 2021:
- B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Ph.D
- The selection process will be based on Interview.
How to Apply IGIPS Walk in Interview 2021:
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.
- Official Notification:- Click Here