Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Recruitment 2022
Assistant Trainee (Operator) Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
IFFCO Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022 | IFFCO Recruitment 2022
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, Paradeep Unit, Jagatsinghpur (Odisha) invites applications for the post of AssistantTrainee (Operator) for Paradeep Plant. So we request you to read all the details of IFFCO Recruitment 2022 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | IFFCO Paradeep Recruitment 2022
- Online registration of application form from 03.11.2022, 8.00 hrs & closes on 13.11.2022, 11.59 hrs.
Age Limit as on (31-10-2022) | IFFCO Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for IFFCO Recruitment 2022 Notification | IFFCO Job Vacancy 2022
- Diploma / BSc. in Branch / Subjects as specified against respective Posts will only be considered as eligible qualification.
IFFCO New Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Trainee (Operator)||Various||Rs. 31,000/-|
How to Apply for IFFCO Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://www.iffco.in” then click on “Recruitment Notice”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | IFFCO Job Apply Online
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here
4 thoughts on “IFFCO Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2022 Apply for Various Posts at Paradeep Plant”
Sir iska syllabus kya bsc (pcm) assistant traine operator post ke liye
Please check the Official Notification for more details…
Sir iam interested this job
Follow the instruction then apply…